Absolute Disgrace - do not order from Snapfish/Boots photo

Guest's review of SnapFish - www.snapfish.co.uk

“Absolute Disgrace - do not order from Snapfish/Boots photo”

Written on: 02/12/2012

I went to order a photo book from bootsphoto.com not realising that it is actually processed by snapfish. I spent 2 weeks putting together a photo book of my daughters first 2 years for my parents for christmas. When I went to buy my photo book the checkout didn't work and kept receiving an error that said nothing more than

"We're sorry-there's been a system error. Click on the button below to return to Snapfish. If you have a moment, please give us feedback on what you were doing when this happened. This will help us solve the problem. Thanks!"

When I called them (on an 0845 number I might add) I was told my order had been processed twice, I was then told no order had been processed. I was then repeatedly asked what the error was, when it didn't state it in the message.

Several e-mails and phone calls later to no avail, no one would help me, I was even told to start my photo book again and then try!!!

The customer service was none exixtent I was completely ignored. Do not order from there. How dissapointing when I thought I was ordering from a reputable company like Boots.

Avoid at all costs!