I always use Snapfish

RJCF's review of SnapFish - www.snapfish.co.uk

“I always use Snapfish”

Written on: 22/08/2012 by RJCF (1 review written)

I have been using Snapfish for a few years now and have always been pleased with the quality of the prints. I have also recommended Snapfish to family and friends and they have also been very happy with Snapfish. The prices are very reasonable (9p per print), the quality is good and the service is quick. I have also used Snapfish to create photo gifts and the recipients have always been delighted with them.
There are a couple of things - remember that when you are viewing your photos on a screen, they are backlit and thus look brighter than a print will - so adjust the brightness accordingly to get them the way you want them before ordering. And remember to choose the digital format option when it is offered during the ordering process - not the 6"x4" print - otherwise your photos will be strangely cropped. I really think that given that almosst everyone's photos now are taken on a digital camera, Snapfish should make this the default option rather than requiring you to choose it, but this is a minor problem. I do like that you can choose matt paper which I have always preferred to gloss.