I always Snapfish to print my photographs.

redoak154's review of SnapFish - www.snapfish.co.uk

“I always Snapfish to print my photographs.”

Written on: 09/04/2012 by redoak154 (1 review written)

I have used Snapfish now for several months. I have had no complaints with the quality of the service they have provided and my prints are always returned very quickly. In my opinion people often go on far too much about various things and never even mention the most important factor about such a company ie the quality of the prints they return to the customer. I go to a lot of trouble and expense to produce the very best photographs I possibly can. The most important factor as far as I am concerned is to get my photographs printed to a high standard and should I have to wait a couple of days extra for this then so be it. Snapfish have always produced very high quality prints for me. The only slight negative I have (and this remains consistent) is the prints tend to be returned slightly darker than they appear on my computer screen and some shadows show no detail at all. This is no real problem however as I simply adjust the exposure accordingly before I send them off then return it back to original settings.

For the price, quality and overall service I would recommend Snapfish without hesitation.

• Goods purchased & cost