SnapFish - www.snapfish.co.uk Review

Guest's review of SnapFish - www.snapfish.co.uk

“Have bought four canvases from SnapFish over about 3...”

Written on: 18/12/2011

Have bought four canvases from SnapFish over about 3 years. I try to buy during special offers and find them to be great value at these times.
The colour has been a little bold on two of them, but I didn't mind enough not to use them again.
Quality of canvas and frame is great. As is packaging and delivery time.
Website is easy to use; my only quibble would be the preview of your photo and what parts will be visible on a canvas could do with being larger.
Had a problem with a mark on a canvas I received three weeks ago and I was really impressed with how efficiently it was dealt with. I emailed customer services and had a response within 24 hours, I returned the faulty canvas using free post and my account was credited with the amount the canvas had cost, and once I'd reordered it, the P&P costs were refunded to my account the next day. The replacement canvas arrived within five days and was great. Now maybe the fault should have been seen before dispatch (it was a very obvious pink mark where there shouldn't have been one), but I really can't fault how it was resolved especially considering it being near christmas.

• Various canvas sizes at full and special offer prices