Ordering a gallery print 18"X16" (20"X16")

Guest's review of Pixum - www.pixum.co.uk

“Ordering a gallery print 18"X16" (20"X16")”

Written on: 23/11/2013

I have been very satisfied with PIXUM order process and products in the past.
My recent order for a Gallery print was made very frustrating however because what proved to be a 20"x16" print during the order process had been listed in the price list as 18"x16".
This meant that the image I had carefully cropped for 18"x16" was not satisfactory and I had to repeat the whole order process with a newly cropped 20"x16" image. Worryingly the order confirmation still asserted that the print was to be 18"x16".
The print when it arrived was 20"x16" (consistent with the order setup process),my revised image was correctly positioned and the quality was excellent.
What a pity the order process was marred in this way!

Pixum's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. This was most likely due to an error in our system which has now been inspected and subsequently corrected.

Regards,