not happy

Ednamcneilly's review of Pixum - www.pixum.co.uk

“not happy”

Written on: 09/12/2012 by Ednamcneilly (1 review written)

I sent in an order for a photo book on 8 November 2012. I received the book, was pleased with the quality and printing, but 4 pages were in the wrong order. I telephoned customers services (in Germany) and spoke to a very helpful girl, who said I would receive a new book free of charge. I still have not received it. I Telephoned again and was told that there is a problem with the manufacturing (in London). My main concern is getting a satisfactory copy, and getting 3 reprints in time for Christmas for my 3 children as presents. If I am totally happy with the new book, and three totally correct books arrive in time for Christmas, I will write an excellent review.

Pixum's Response to Ednamcneilly's Review

Written on: 12/12/2012

Hello Edna,

We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your order. Our customer service team contacted you again yesterday to resolve the issue, offering you the choice of a reprint of the Photo Book or a refund. The problem with your order would appear to have been caused by a bug in the Pixum Photo Book software, which will be resolved in the next version of the software, to be released in the next few weeks.

Best regards,