Pixum Photo Books

TimWellington's review of Pixum - www.pixum.co.uk

“Pixum Photo Books”

Written on: 20/09/2012 by TimWellington (1 review written)

Hi There,
I discovered Pixum products via a photography magazine that i am subscribed to, and i first ordered a large print, when it came a few days later i was amazed at the quality of the print and at how well it looked in print, I think that photography has become increasingly more popular over the past few years, with more and more people owning cameras, but i still beleive that people tend to leave all their images on there computers for no one to see!! after getting a few large prints done, I then got a couple of batches of 6 x 4 prints done, it is really east to upload your photos, (If i can do it trust me anyone can do it) All the information you require is there in front of you before you make a purchase, price,sizes, paper type etc.
I then thought i would try a photo book and i have to say that they are produced to the highest of standards, in fact i like them so much i have been compiling pictures for all my friends and familly to make christmas gifts for them, but dont take my word for it, give it a try yourselves, my only criticism and this is in no way reflected on the quality of Pixums producs is the voucher scheme, it doesnt seem to work for me, however i simply send an email along with the voucher code and Pixum credit the difference back into my account, so really its not even a
criticism.
Thanks again Pixum i wouldnt go anywhere else!!

Tim Wellington, Hull