Terrible service, not on time despite paying extra!!

360Donahue's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Terrible service, not on time despite paying extra!!”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by 360Donahue (1 review written)

I bought delivery in 3 working days because I wanted the book for a special occassion, on the 5th working day... Still no book! I called customer services they just said "sorry, your order is late", well I would have not chosen this company if I knew they could not deliver on time!! Complete waste of time and money

Visit photobox.co.uk

Kerryleep's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2014

I am terribly sorry to hear that you didn't receive your book within the promised time. We do understand that photo products are of a very personal nature and a delay to an item can be very upsetting. If you could contact me with your order details, I can assure you that our production manager will look into this matter further, to ensure it does not happen again and I will do my best to make this up to you.

Kind Regards