Wish I could give this company NO STARS!

Maire97's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Wish I could give this company NO STARS!”

Written on: 22/09/2013 by Maire97 (1 review written)

Purchased a photo book from it - 150 pages. It took me hours to upload all of the photos, which I didn't mind doing; however EVERYTIME there would be something wrong with the uploading, the photos are too big, the photo box website would freeze and loose all of my photos or the photobook would delete all of my photos, after hours and days of trying, I lost all patience and contacted the company. After days of trying to contact the company, and days of being put on happy, they were not helpful AT ALL! They said it wasn't their problem, and when I asked for my money back ($50) they refused, and said that there are no refunds, even though it was their website was a problem. Not happy with their product at all! Never buy from this company. We contacted them 7 times to help us with this problem, did not care, and were not helpful at all!

Visit photobox.co.uk

Kerryleep's Response to Maire97's Review

Written on: 11/10/2013

Hi Marie we are terribly sorry to hear that you have had such an unfortunate experience, we have sent you an email regarding this matter and we would very much appreciate the opportunity to make this right. Please do get back to us so that we can help. You can contact us directly.

Kind Regards