Bad quality & most prints did not arrive.

packiesla's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Bad quality and most prints did not arrive. ”

Written on: 16/09/2013 by packiesla (1 review written)

I decided to use Photobox to get some prints ready for an exhibition. I ordered 12 Prints, 3 arrived. The ones that did arrive were blurred and had a strange hue to them. The customer service rep was very courteous and send out the rest of the prints. These also arrived in poor quality. I got my prints done locally and they came out perfect, this ruled out a calibration problem on my side.

For critical work, It's best to avoid Photobox.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Kerryleep's Response to packiesla's Review

Written on: 11/10/2013

We are terribly sorry to hear that, if you could send your order reference number to makegood@photobox.com we would very much appreciate it as we would like the opportunity to offer a full refund on your order, and we will check your images for you to offer a solution to the printing error.

The Photobox Team

Packiesla's reply to Kerryleep's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2013

I contacted that address on the day this was posted. The mail has not been responded to, and a refund has not been processed.

Kerryleep's reply to Packiesla's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2013

I am terribly sorry, please can you send the message through again and I will respond to it immediately. You can also post your order reference number here and we will be able to take action.

Photobox.

Packiesla's reply to Kerryleep's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2013

I'm afraid after resending my details; this has not been dealt with.

Kerryleep's reply to Packiesla's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2013

Hi there I am terribly sorry but we have still not received the email regarding your order, please can you post your order reference number here and I will make sure that your order is refunded in full.

The Photobox Team