never receive the product!

enginelady's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“never receive the product!”

Written on: 10/06/2013 by enginelady (1 review written)

This is the worst online shop ever! I have dealed with soo many online shops before (local and international) but never encounter such problem. Ordered canvas lite (via Groupon voucher) nearly 2 months ago.. and havent received anything since then. I emailed them twice and got prompt replies from them. The first reply told me that they will reprint my product and assured that it will be on my door in 2 weeks time. After almost 3 weeks waiting, I emailed them again and this time the staff told me that it is (still) on its way to my home.. but after almost 2 months, I have given up. the purpose I ordered for them is to give it as a gift for my loved one.. but dont think it will ever happen. Taking advantage to your own customer is plainly unacceptable and unethical. I just really hope that I can get my money back since I'm a POOR STUDENT that've been cheated by them. I wish I can post this review without giving any star to them. I'm so sooo frustrated. :(

Visit photobox.co.uk

Kerryleep's Response to enginelady's Review

Written on: 19/06/2013

We are terribly sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience and would very much like to make this up to you right away. Please can you email your order details to makegood@photobox.com and we will get back to you immediately with a resolution.

Kind Regards