A totally frustrating experience!

Serelli's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“A totally frustrating experience!”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by Serelli (1 review written)

Why oh why does their web page keep failing to work properly? One minute you are uploading photographs and compiling an album, the next minute the screen freezes and you have to 'recover the web page'and start all over again. A job that now takes many times longer than it should do. There are other issues with the site, eg. uploaded photos that 'disappear' or are often so difficult to find. Such a pity as the quality of the end product is excellent.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Kerryleep's Response to Serelli's Review

Written on: 18/03/2013

I am so very sorry to hear you have had trouble creating your book. That really should not be happening and we would very much like to investigate this matter further. If you could contact us at makegood@photobox.com with some more details such as your operating system and browser, our technicians will be able to find out what is causing this and offer some advice, as to how to fix it for you as quickly as possible. I do hope we hear from you soon.

The Photobox Team

Bathfun's Response to Serelli's Review

Written on: 03/04/2013

Hi I am a customer as well and I agree with Serelli, in essence upload speeds are so slow. I tried to upload family photos with a view to saving them online and printing out an album. However after several hours of uploading, only 3 phots (circa 5mb) had actually uploaded.

I have given up, but would like to continue to use the service. So if photobox can indicate when they are less busy and upload times are better, I would be happy to schedule uploads during quite periods.

Kerryleep's reply to Bathfun's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2013

I am very sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with the upload. Do try the uploader at www.photoboxconnect.com you should find that works faster for you. It does also help to upload first before starting the book. Please do send me an email at makegood@photobox.com as we would really appreciate it if you could send us a few more details regarding the problems you have had.

Kerry

Jimmyfifer's Response to Serelli's Review

Written on: 02/04/2013

Thats simple because they don't want to know. Unfortunalty Ive been using them out of necessity, im a wedding photographer and as soon as ive written this im going to source someone else. They simply dont want to help with condescending would be helpers on the phone... I had a christening to upload to the pro gallery but half way through it failed, only thing they said was 'im sorry you feel that way' I COULD TEAR them to pieces when theyt start with the im sorry its an indefinable time it takes to repair.. after all its technology.. ( god only knows where they got her from ) SO.. im using technology to solve this.. its knows as using the internet for someone else.. LEAVE WELL ALONE!

Kerryleep's reply to Jimmyfifer's Comment

Written on: 03/04/2013

I am so very sorry that you have had trouble with your gallery upload, we would very much like to make this up to you. Please do send me an email to makegood@photobox.com with your account details and I will get right back to you.

Kerry