Delighted with my A4 Personalised Photobook

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Delighted with my A4 Personalised Photobook”

Written on: 14/03/2013

I was extremely pleased with the service of Photobox and the Personalised A4 book that I ordered. It was so easy to upload photos to the website and then to add them to the pages. I was easily able to change the layout for each page and then modify again if I changed my mind on the look of the page when the photos were added.

It was also easy to add comments to the pages and I was able to change the style of font used for each page if I wanted to or to have the same style applied to each page.

The review facility when the book was finished was good and showed a good idea of how the book would look.

I was fortunate to be able to take advantage of a Groupon offer but even if I had paid full price I would have been delighted.

Delivery was speedy and I was really pleased when the final product arrived.

It was good that I could save the book and keep re-visiting it, adding photos and changing layouts etc until I was happy and ready to order and there doesn't seem to be a time limit on this.

I have since looked at other products available from Photobox and am certain I will be back to create another one soon.

Thanks