Constant problems with uploaing

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Constant problems with uploaing”

Written on: 13/03/2013

I have used this company off and on for a couple of years now but the site is just too slow. There always seems to be problems with uploading. The quality hasn't always been great either my black and white photos look very greensish with this company. I ordered 800 photos recently and most looked awful.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Kerryleep's Comment

Written on: 14/03/2013

I am terribly sorry to hear that there was a problem with your recent print order, we would very much like to investigate this matter further and provide you with a new set of prints. Please do send your order number to makegood@photobox.com so that can be arranged as quickly as possible. We would also like to find out more about the trouble you have had uploading so please do send us some more details about your browser and operating system, I am sure that we will then be able to offer some advice as to the best way to resolve the problem.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

The Photobox Team