Problem with the delivery

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Problem with the delivery”

Written on: 26/02/2013

Ordered the canvas print and the driver delivered to the wrong address, parcel and the driver not traceable, gave them 24 hrs, refused to give me the refund, going through my credit card company to get the refund, never gonna use the photobox again, terrible replies and answers, managers not available on the phone, buyers beware of this company
NEVER USE PHOTOBOX.................

Visit photobox.co.uk

Kerryleep's Comment

Written on: 26/02/2013

I am very sorry to hear about your issues with your order and I do understand your frustration. It saddens me to let you or any of our customers down.

We value our customers greatly so our dedicated customer experience team would like to hear from you. If you can email them at makegood@photobox.com with all your details and your order reference number we will look into this for you and offer an immediate resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards