Terrible glitch-ridden website

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Terrible glitch-ridden website”

Written on: 27/01/2013

I have tried twice to upload three images for output to 20" x 16". When it came to actually outputting, it was not possible to save the three to the basket for ordering in one go, and of course, you can never click "back" for something like this. I have used the Photobox website before and it is just not up to the job.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Kerryleep's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2013

I am terribly sorry to hear of the difficulty you have experienced with us at Photobox, placing your order for poster prints. I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience. We always appreciate comments from our customers so we can serve you better. Our Customer experience team would very much like look into the issues you have had with the ordering process. We value our customers greatly so our dedicated customer experience team would like to hear from you with further details. If you can email them at makegood@photobox.com with your account details they will be able to check your account for any problems and assist you with your order. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards