Good products, delivered promptly

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Good products, delivered promptly”

Written on: 10/01/2013

I have ordered photo calendars each of the las three years and have been pleased with them everytime. They've always arrived by chrisstmas too, even when i left it to the last advertised day. Excellent quality.
I have also ordered individual prints, they arrived swiftly and were fair quality, but not the best.
V satisfied with thank you cards I ordered recently.
Lots of offers so worth planning ahead to avoid paying full price for any of their products!

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 11/01/2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

If you have small queries that need urgent investigation, in order to help you with your queries quickly we have a dedicated customer service team. Please submit them at any time to our customer services link http://www.photobox.co.uk/content/help/contact-us and the team will endeavour to answer and solve your queries within 24 business hours. Anything more immediate, we have a dedicated chat and phone service that can tend to your urgent queries. You can find the chat button (named "Live Chat") located at the top right of certain screens within your account website.

Regards