Item never posted waited & waited

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Item never posted waited and waited”

Written on: 11/12/2012

We ordered some photocards online and waited for a week, on contacting the customer services we were told that they would send another set out with a courier.
Another week went past, I tracked the item on the courier’s website and found that the parcel hadn’t been collected from Photobox, I emailed the courier and they confirmed that a request for collection had not been given.
Contacted Photobox customer services again and was told that they would send another set out special delivery for today’s post.
Again they haven’t been delivered and Photobox have confirmed that they are still printing.
Contacted make good at photobox and still cannot give me a date for delivery.
We needed to have these cards delivered to our friends over a week ago, never dealt with a firm with such a bad customer service department

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your review, I was very sorry to hear about your issues and I do understand your frustration. It saddens me to let you or any of our customers down, especially with such personal irreplaceable gifts. I was dealing with your issue yesterday via makegood email. I am sorry that you did not get your order. First time it was send via 1st class post Royal Mail, please be advised that once order is dispatched it is then handed to our delivery partners (i.e. Royal Mail, DPD) and from there the delivery process would be completed. With the Royal Mail, your order should be with you by the next working day although on their advise a five day working week delivery is allowed. As stated in your account in the Delivery Times section (http://www.photobox.co.uk/content/delivery-information), unfortunately because of the nature of the delivery services, we basically put our trust in the services that they provide in order to get orders to our members and very occasionally things can go wrong. It is just very unfortunate that it has happened to you twice. However, if a week after the published estimated order times above your goods have not been received we will re-print and resend at no cost. Redo was placed for you via DPD and unfortunately there was a problem with your shipment, which has led to an investigation being raised against your parcel. DPD is looking into this now.

I am very sorry that we have failed to dispatch a second redo within our estimated dispatch time.As requested I have cancelled and refunded your order back to your method of payment. I have also applied a credit into your PhotoBox account as compensation due to all the troubles caused.

I hope you will accept this from PhotoBox as a token of our appreciation of your custom, and as a further apology for the disappointment we have caused.

Regards