Excellent product!

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Excellent product!”

Written on: 04/12/2012

I take thousands of photos, delete alot, and of these, print very few: always through Photobox. The service is reliable and in my experience, the quality is excellent.
In addition to prints - from small to A3 size - I have created a calendar -much admired, and 2 photo books the second better than the first, although it took ages...a word of advice, only upload the photos you intend to use -not the whole folder. I think that the upload speed is probably dependant on broadband speed; mine is appalling so this tip is vital as at first it was a nightmare. Also do edit the picture before uploading as you are limited to a basic crop once in the software. I think the crop facility is only available for prints, so no help if you are creating cards - again good results. My Photobox collage (only one so far) was an amazing creation, superb quality - again though, is the crop facility available for this (I couldn't find it) and is there any chance of extending the ordering choices to include matt paper for collages?
The Photobox special deals can be fantastic and (given the upload speed which I am certain is my issue not that of the product)I am considering trying to 'create and wait' so as to benefit from some of these.
I will continue to use Photobox for all my print requirements and might be tempted to try some different creation ideas. My preference is for plain designs, so many of the options offered don't appeal to me but but I assume from the number available, they are popular! Enjoy and be creative!

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind words. For the upload speed please check: http://photobox-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1330/kw/upload%20time

It is possible to crop photos, you can do it in the shopping basket, when you can check your prints and select different cropping options. At the moment we only offer collages in gloss finish, but thanks for your suggestion.

If you have small queries that need urgent investigation, in order to help you with your queries quickly we have a dedicated customer service team. Please submit them at any time to our customer services link http://www.photobox.co.uk/content/help/contact-us and the team will endeavour to answer and solve your queries within 24 business hours. Anything more immediate, we have a dedicated chat and phone service that can tend to your urgent queries. You can find the chat button (named "Live Chat") located at the top right of certain screens within your account website.

Regards