Poor Quality, Poor choice of Courier

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Poor Quality, Poor choice of Courier”

Written on: 27/11/2012

I don't normally do this but i am so utterly dissapointed in what has just been delivered that i felt i needed to warn others.

It's obviously a busy time of year because they have evidently rushed my order through with little care or attention.

Warning bells started ringing when the courier, APC, presented me with a twisted, dented and damp box with a great big mudddy footprint on top! I know this isn't necessarly photoboxes fault but they have a choice of couriers they could use.

When i opened the box the canvas i had ordered was thankfully undamaged. However while the quality of the print was acceptable the workmanship on the framing was appalling. The canvas was rippled due to improper stretching over the frame. As a fairly adept DIYer i decided to take the canvas off the frame and stretch it myself ... what someone less adept would have done i do not know.

I was attracted by the very good price ... i'll know better next time, back to posterxxl.com or snapfish.

My advise ... steer well clear if you want a quality product.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2012

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with us at Photobox and I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience with your recent order. We always appreciate comments from our customers so we can serve you better. Our Customer experience team will personally look into the issues you have had with your order.We value our customers greatly so our dedicated customer experience team would like to hear from you with further details. If you can email them at makegood@photobox.com all your details and your order reference number we will look into this for you.We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards