Disappointing service

Mummymoo09's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Disappointing service”

Written on: 13/11/2012 by Mummymoo09 (1 review written)

I have used photobox on several occasions and have always been thrilled with the quality of the final product. However after today I shall not be using them again... I bought a credit to make a 50 page photo book and my 12 year old daughter decided to complete the book as a surprise for me! In error she only completed 25 pages and didn't realise the book should have been 50 pages. The order was sent and the error was realised! I phoned customer services today and explained what had happened and I fully expected them to allow me some credit towards a further purchase as a gesture of goodwill. Photobox do not operate GOOD WILL and they said they could do nothing ( obviously they could but decided not to).
I shall use one of their competitors in future, after all there are enough of them about, I shall not recommend them to family in friends - quite the reverse! How short sighted of them and what a pity!

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Response to Mummymoo09's Review

Written on: 14/11/2012

Dear Mummymoo09,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that, we cannot leave it like this! Please email me your details to makegood@photobox.com and I will do my best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Regards