Photos, Photo Books & Canvas Prints,

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Photos, Photo Books and Canvas Prints,”

Written on: 08/11/2012

Have used Photobox for a long time now. Service has always been first class as has the quality of prints.
I have done several photobooks now as they make lovley gifts. Each book has been beautifully made. The one time I had slight damage to a corner (that was probably done by Royal Mail) they took the book back and replaced it without question.
I have recently had a few canvas prints done, a couple of black and white and three colour ones. As I was buying 20 x 30 I made sure I used good quality photos - they do advise if the quality is good, medium or poor for the size and type of item you are buying which does help!
Anyway, the pictures look absoloutely stunning and they very well made.
Excellent quality, speedy delivery, great choice of products - I would recommend Photobox without hesitation. They regualarly have superb special offers too :)

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 09/11/2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

Thanks