Beautiful Prints & Superfast too!

kkez2009's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Beautiful Prints and Superfast too!”

Written on: 08/11/2012 by kkez2009 (2 reviews written)

I took advantage of the 50 free prints offers on a few prining websites recently. The prints I ordered from Photobox were by FAR the BEST!! They arrived impossibly quickly (still wondering how they managed it, perhaps they borrowed santa....) and the prints were beautiful, glossy and the colours were amazing it seemed almost a shame to shut them away in my photo album. I will DEFINATELY be using photobox again, and I wold recommend them to ANYONE a million times over, a fantastic service which is harder and harder to come by these days, keep up the good work photobox!!

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Response to kkez2009's Review

Written on: 09/11/2012

Dear kkez2009,

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

Regards