Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Amazing, amazing, amazing!”

Written on: 06/11/2012

I was the photographer for my dads wedding in October & my wedding present to them was the classic personalised photo book filled with 50 pages full of photos. I used a few pages to write my own personalised things like memorable moments, who was there & the places the ceremony & venue were held. The picture quality is superb. Every last detail I wanted in the book & spent 2 days working on was all perfected! I couldn't ask for a better print! My dad & now step mum loved it! They said its the best present they had. Easy to use website, quick delivery, comes all packed & safe. Amazing quality, just perfect! BIG thanks to PhotoBox! Now my dad & step mum have somethingto look back on & it's something they'll enjoy looking through over & over! Will be buying a canvas print very soon!!

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 06/11/2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

Regards