Never again

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Never again”

Written on: 28/10/2012

I created a book as a gift and purchased it with a Groupon token, I have had to ask for a re-print 3 times because of glaring quality issues. The first book printed black squares where I had filled in the boxes with white images because I wanted blank pages, the second book had inky roller marks on many pages and the third copy I have just received has RED TAPE stuck over a page and a whole page that has been scribbled on with black marker (and printing quality issues) and that was after I was assured that the factory would check the book this time before sending it to me! I have now sent them images of this one and am asking for a 4th copy, Lets see what happens this time!

Apart from the ridiculous quality issues customer services has been verygood, always answering my emails quickly and promptly sending out the replacement copies.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Missyellowbear's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2012

Some photos of the issues here.

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2012

Dear Guest,

, I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with us at Photobox and I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience with your recent order. We always appreciate comments from our customers so we can serve you better. Our Customer experience team will personally look into the issues you have had with your order.We value our customers greatly so our dedicated customer experience team would like to hear from you with further details. If you can email them at makegood@photobox.com all your details and your order reference number we will look into this for you.We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards