Great quality Greetings Cards

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Great quality Greetings Cards”

Written on: 22/10/2012

This year I have had several of my photos made into greetings cards by Photobox and the quality is excellent.They use a good quality card with a nice gloss finish and the cards are better than two other companies I have used. Turn around time is usually good and this week it was even better, less than 4 days. Postage costs seem a bit high but overall good value as the cards are so appealing.
I have also had some prints done to compare to my usual supplier and they are slightly sharper.
The website is fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it, and you can find details of delivery charges before you order. I feel comfortable using this company and will definitely use them again.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 24/10/2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

Regards,