Photo book

Wwww125's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Photo book”

Written on: 15/10/2012 by Wwww125 (1 review written)

I was very impressed with the finished item although it took me awhile to work out how to add extra photos to the book . I think you would have to be quite computer illiterate to succeed at first attempt . Also it took ages to down load my photos in the first place.
After all this the printing and the speed of delivery were very good.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Response to Wwww125's Review

Written on: 16/10/2012

Dear Wwww125,

Many thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear about your navigation issues.
Did you watch our video tutorial on how to create books? You can access it under product page, for example: http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/photo-books/personalised-cover-photobook

If you have small queries that need urgent investigation, in order to help you with your queries quickly we have a dedicated customer service team. Please submit them at any time to our customer services link http://www.photobox.co.uk/content/help/contact-us and the team will endeavour to answer and solve your queries within 24 business hours. Anything more immediate, we have a dedicated chat and phone service that can tend to your urgent queries. You can find the chat button (named "Live Chat") located at the top right of certain screens within your account website.

Regards,