quick service

fehnder's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“quick service”

Written on: 03/10/2012 by fehnder (1 review written)

I ordered an a3 photoprint from photobox two.days ago using their 70% discount and was so pleased to see a quick dispatch. Received my order today in good packaging. The print was excellent for the price I paid for it. Im still waiting for dispatch emails from other.companies of which I.ordered from on the same day!!

Only four stars because I struggled to upload my picture however.I.was using the service on my mobile phone which may have been the.problem and not the.site. If the upload options were phone friendly I would give five stars. I love quick deliveries :)

I would and have recommended to my friends.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Response to fehnder's Review

Written on: 04/10/2012

Dear fehnder,

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

At the moment you can upload your mobile photos via an iphone, we offer an application called Photobox2go.

If you have small queries that need urgent investigation, in order to help you with your queries quickly we have a dedicated customer service team. Please submit them at any time to our customer services link http://www.photobox.co.uk/content/help/contact-us and the team will endeavour to answer and solve your queries within 24 business hours. Anything more immediate, we have a dedicated chat and phone service that can tend to your urgent queries. You can find the chat button (named "Live Chat") located at the top right of certain screens within your account website.

Regards