Photo Box

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Photo Box”

Written on: 26/09/2012

Easy to do, although took me over three hours to do as I am a computer novice. However once I got the hang of it I was ok. Lovely book, quite professional looking. Very pleased with results. Paid extra for the better quality paper and it was worth it. Nothing negative about the book at all.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2012

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

If you have small queries that need urgent investigation, in order to help you with your queries quickly we have a dedicated customer service team. Please submit them at any time to our customer services link http://www.photobox.co.uk/content/help/contact-us and the team will endeavour to answer and solve your queries within 24 business hours. Anything more immediate, we have a dedicated chat and phone service that can tend to your urgent queries. You can find the chat button (named "Live Chat") located at the top right of certain screens within your account website.

Regards,