Fast, low cost business advertising printing - Best by Far!

koliver20's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Fast, low cost business advertising printing - Best by...”

Written on: 21/09/2012 by koliver20 (1 review written)

I want to start by saying that I never write reviews! But for me to search out how to write a review for photobox says a great deal about how much I rate this service!!

I have spent some time working out how to keep printing costs down for advertising for my start up business ( printing flyers or postcards is pretty expensive when you have next to no budget...) Then I discovered Photobox! For the price of barely 150 'business' postcards or flyers, I have printed 500! I used Photoshop Elements to create my design and literally within 2 days, my 6" by 4.5" photoflyers arrived looking 110% professional and arrived by courrier for no extra charge than the standard rate(DPD Thank you - with a 1 hour time slot - why can't other courriers manage this?!!)

Photobox and DPD what can I say! I was in a rush with no budget to get this job done and you have more than exceeded my expectations. Will I recommend this to other professionals - Oh yes!! :-)

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Response to koliver20's Review

Written on: 21/09/2012

Dear koliver20,

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

Regards,