Beautiful, matte finished, high quality photo-book

Missnmiller's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Beautiful, matte finished, high quality photo-book”

Written on: 16/09/2012 by Missnmiller (1 review written)

I took up the offer by groupon for a photobook with 50 pages worth £56, for £15. The resulting book is beautiful. I wouldn't normally bother writing reviews for places but I was so impressed with this I thought it only fair that I made the effort. After adding the 50 pages, the value of the book was still under the voucher value so I was able to upgrade to higher quality paper (about £2.95) I can't comment on what the book would be like with the usual paper. The process of creating the book was a little tedious as I needed to have the photos uploaded in the order I wanted them in the book otherwise they would end up all over the place. Also the creating programme online must take up quite a bit of memory as it really slowed my laptop down. However, the book arrived a few days ago and is fabulous. Black matte finish, hard cover which is has a soft tactile feel. All the photos have come out perfect in quality. The programme tells you if they're too low resolution to be printed clearly. Would definitely recommend.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Response to Missnmiller's Review

Written on: 17/09/2012

Dear Missnmiller,

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

In future if you will have any issues with creating or editing your books please do not hesitate to contact our live chat team and we will be able to help and assist.

Regards