6in x 4.5in prints!

shines's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“6in x 4.5in prints!”

Written on: 12/09/2012 by shines (1 review written)

I use Photobox because it's the only company I have found that will do 6in x 4.5in prints - anyone with a digital camera will know why. The only time I have ever had a complaint (a mug arrived broken) it was replaced by return of post.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Response to shines's Review

Written on: 13/09/2012

Dear Shines,

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

If you have small queries that need urgent investigation, in order to help you with your queries quickly we have a dedicated customer service team. Please submit them at any time to our customer services link http://www.photobox.co.uk/content/help/contact-us and the team will endeavour to answer and solve your queries within 24 business hours.

Regards