IPhone 4 photocover - Terrible quality buy from elsewhere

lou2910's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“IPhone 4 photocover - Terrible quality buy from elsewhere”

Written on: 31/08/2012 by lou2910 (1 review written)

I ordered iphone covers for myself and a friend as a gift. For £20 each I expected it to be good quality printed on scratch resistant plastic as described. Well no, the pictures are printed on what seems to be cardboard and they have glued it to the cover. It was not even glued on properly, it was at an angle and hanging off the case. The website is misleading. I was happy to pay the price as I thought that it would be high quality. I can only assume that the rest of there products are probably the same quality wise. If you're looking for iphone covers this is not the place to order them. I have never seen such appalling workmanship. The pictures which I uploaded were extremely high quality, but on the covers they are fuzzy and dark. I cannot see how they are getting away with it. I will demand a full cash refund and not accept any credits which they seem to try to do. I've used websites such as snapfish and I can honestly say they are much better than photobox.

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Response to lou2910's Review

Written on: 03/09/2012

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with us at Photobox and I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience with your iphone cover. We always appreciate comments from our customers so we can serve you better. We value our customers greatly so our dedicated customer experience team would like to hear from you with further details. If you can email them at makegood@photobox.com all your details and your order reference number we will arrange for a replacement cover to be sent out to you immediately. We look forward to hearing from you. All the best....Photobox

photobox.co.uk