Awful awful service!

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Awful awful service!”

Written on: 12/08/2012

Ordered a photobook with fast track processing and delivery - paid an extra £10 for this service - supposed to arrive in 3 working days and 6 days later it still hasn't arrived. I need it today for a 30th wedding anniversary present!

If you take my advice, do not order a photobook with photobox, jessops or snapfish have a much more reliable service.

• Free

Cost

• Ease Of Upload

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2012

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with us at Photobox and I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience with your recent order. We always appreciate comments from our customers so we can serve you better. Our Customer experience team will personally look into the issues you have had with your order.We value our customers greatly so our dedicated customer experience team would like to hear from you with further details. If you can email them at makegood@photobox.com all your details and your order reference number we will look into this for you.We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best