Great Product at Amazing Price

Geebers's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Great Product at Amazing Price”

Written on: 28/07/2012 by Geebers (1 review written)

Used Photobox to get a canvas printed after received an email giving me one for free! It's slightly larger than A4 wrapped colour canvas and it was very easy to upload the picture, create your canvas and then the finished article was with me (well protected in packaging) in a few days. Really pleased with the canvas lovely quality (make sure you take note of their comments i.e good image quality when uploading a photo) and also the photo needs a bit of background on it if it is just a face otherwise parts of it will be wrapped round sides and back....It was free except I paid a fwew quid postage and packing and is going to make a lovely gift for Nana's birthday from our little man! Use this company its products are great quality and even when not on special offer the prices are really affordable - good service on delivery too.....

• Ease Of Upload

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Response to Geebers's Review

Written on: 30/07/2012

Dear Geebers,

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to the team. We work hard to try and impress our customers, and it's always nice when we go some way towards doing that.

With canvas prints we offer two options- wrap and no wrap, if you select no wrap your photo won't be cropped and we will resize an image to fit canvas size and you will get white borders at the canvas edges.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further assistance: http://www.photobox.co.uk/content/help/contact-us

Regards