Very disappointed. Don't use Photobox

Guest's review of PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“Very disappointed. Don't use Photobox”

Written on: 16/06/2012

I have ordered two photomugs from Photobox, one from each of my daughters, for father's day and I have just been informed, after being reassured several times along the way of the opposite, that they will not arrive on time.
The original delivery date was yesterday, Friday. I sought and obtained reassurance that this would be met when I ordered on Monday the date stated at their website as the last date to order.
However, when I called yesterday to see what time the mugs would arrive they said that they had problems printing and that the order would go out in the evening, but was reassured again that it would arrive today and that specific arrangements were made with the courier. But today when I called the courier they said that the delivery was booked for Monday and that there was nothing they could do and that I should call and ask Photobox, but the person I talked to said that she could not do anything about it.
I am actually very upset as my girls were so excited about their present to their daddy which he will now not receive. After calling and talking to them and being reassured so many times only to be so disappointed in the end I feel extremely let down. Photobox ruined our day tomorrow and I will not be using them again, especially after the comment of the last person that I talked to there, when she said that surely the recipient would understand...

Visit photobox.co.uk

Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2012

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with us at Photobox and I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience with your recent order. We always appreciate comments from our customers so we can serve you better. Our Customer experience team will personally look into the issues you have had with your order.We value our customers greatly so our dedicated customer experience team would like to hear from you with further details. If you can email them at makegood@photobox.com all your details and your order reference number we will look into this for you.We look forward to hearing from you. All the best

Photobox Team