Repair centre is a joke!

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

mocuishe's review of Tesco Mobile

“Repair centre is a joke!”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by mocuishe (1 review written)

I know situations like mine doesnt happen too oftne but when they do its just bad. Got my phone motorola razr womehwere in january. Two month later handset stopped working correctly no ear piece audio. A simple fault as u may think. I have promptly called tesco repair centre i got jiffy bag and sent it off for a repair with copy of my contract. After approx three and a half weeks phone came back. A letter included suggested that it was repaired but no it wasnt, still no ear piece audio. So again requested a jiffy bag and sent it bag. Waited again three weeks phone came back in the same state not fixed. Spoken with customer services and they have said it will be replaced with new handset swo i sent it back. Guess what today is 03/07/13 i dont have my phone back. Over three months i am posting my handset back and forth. Spoken yesterday with tesco repair centre and apparently REPAIR CENTRE detected that handset was not sourced by tesco store. I have asked how is that possible if my contract has IMEI number of the handset and it was attached every time handset was posted back to them. I really dont even know who to complain to. Tesco has my handset and i cant get it back working after over three months of hassle. My advice is go with major stores they are much quicker in resolving issues. Tesco ppl are just lazy. So many hours spent on the phone investigating what happened with my handset. Phone calls from me were dropped so many times or put through to another advisor. So far all i got from tesco is a major head ache. AVOID!!

• Reception