Terrible service, terrible speed, terrible company

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

Guest's review of Primus Telecommunications

“Terrible service, terrible speed, terrible company”

Written on: 24/02/2013

I had the unfortunate experience of being an account holder with this telecom supplier for >2years.

During this time I experience slower than dial-up speeds, and multiple issues relating to conectivity, to which their solution was to 'upgrade my service'.

Stupidly, I gave them the benefit of the doubt, and upgraded. being a 'trusting' kind of person, I did not review my e-bills.

Lesson learned, as I subsequently discovered an overcharge of nearly £300 over a period of a year.

I am still chasing this issue 6 months later, and doe to the most terrible customer services, have had to resort to the support of the telecom ombudsman.

I would advise anyone thinking of engaging in a contract with this company to give serious consideration... there is an underlying reason why the prices appear so competitive...
and in my experience short term save results in long term pay out.

I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy!

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

Amycm123's Comment

Written on: 01/03/2013

ombudsman arent able to help, we are too dealing with an over charge of 400! we have been issued final warning letters, not sure what to do now?!