Rebtel, a well-programmed service

jennyjoe's review of Rebtel www.rebtel.com

“Rebtel, a well-programmed service”

Written on: 27/05/2011 by jennyjoe (1 review written)

As a manufacturer in New York, I make several calls to Europe since my business runs there too. I use my mobile phone so much that I just can’t have the count of it but that hardly matters since Rebtel gives me an affordable service.

The functionality of Rebtel is really simple. My contact list is programmed into my phone and each one has a unique phone number, and it’s great to ask the other person to call. This service isn’t expensive and the rates are way better than calling cards. The quality of each call brings a smile to me.

Initially Rebtel sounded a little strange to request the other party to call back but later on it became a routine. It’s so cool! I make a call to someone and he says shall I call you back? I would suggest, if it’s going to be short calls then don’t ask for a call back, since the rates are way affordable.

Let me not forget to mention about quality, since I am frequent international caller I tried several calling card which used to charge me a heavy price. Not only that, even the quality of the each call was way bad and the wait time for the ring was too long. The service would cause pain rather than comfort. I used to get cut off so often that would disturb my business conversation.

With Rebtel the call quality is crystal clear and it starts ringing right away.

So if you want to save your money and make life easy, Go for Rebtel!
Good: Ease to execute and great call quality

Bad: None

Visit rebtel.com