How to keep in contact while travelling ...... economically

Guest's review of OneSimCard - www.onesimcard.com

“How to keep in contact while travelling .........”

Written on: 13/12/2013

Finally I have found an alternative to outrageous roaming cell charges by purchasing a One Sim Card. I have tried several alternatives and have so far One Sim to be the Easiest, Cheapest and most reliable cell service while travelling. I travel approximatly 3 months a year, including Mexico, Asia , Thailand, Italy , Portugal etc. . What I like the most about using OneSimCard, you can reload online, avoiding phone charges as with other LD Sims, also beoiing able to log into your account and check and playback phone messages is the most convenient way to retrieve your messages. If you atre looking to be able to call forward your personal cell or house phone while travelling this works perfectly.( Just make sure when call forwarding your cell phone you do it from home, as forwarding while you are away will cause the all calls will be forwarded at roaming rates.
PEN ( personal extra numbers) are great as well, and at a very affordable price. I finally was able to obtain my local area code in a PEN.
By getting a PEN in my home area code, rather than paying 5 cents a minute to call forward to an area code within my province , i will now be able to call forward my home and cell cheaper yet, and have friends and family reach me just by dialling the PEN I obtained with same area code as home phone. I am very pleased with ONESIMCARD, and have recommended to fellow travellers I have net, who ask who is my cell carrier and how much do they charge. Currently in Mexico and saving a bundle on long distance rates.