Not working vouchers & the worst customer service ever.

Guest's review of Euro Calling Cards www.eurocallingcards.com

“Not working vouchers and the worst customer service ever.”

Written on: 09/10/2012

Eurocallingcards.com sells not working vouchers and has the worst customer service ever. I bought mobile voucher and got email that I should call them to get the actual code, because of some error. I called them and got the voucher which did't work, message on my mobile said that voucher had been used. I called them and they told me that they would check that and call me back. When they didn't call me back for 1 day I called again and they told me that the voucher was fine and I should call my mobile network to solve it. I called the mobile network and they told me that voucher was used and I should call Eurocallingcards and ask for another voucher. I called Eurocallingcards and they told me that from their end the voucher is fine and I should call mobile network. A this point I told them that I already did that and I am tired of this. They hang up on me.