Over 100 people can't all be wrong

sillyputty's review of Dogsey www.dogsey.com

“Over 100 people can't all be wrong”

Written on: 30/11/2012 by sillyputty (1 review written)

I have been a member of this forum for many years and have previously been happy to be part of the friendly and helpful community that it used to consist of. Unfortunately recently that all changed and I and many others decided that we no longer wanted to be a member of a forum which, amongst other things, discouraged any contact between members outside the forum. It also transpired that if photos or articles were posted they can be used by the owner as he wishes.

If you do decide to join this forum please read the small print in the conditions, you will find the information above written there. I am not prepared for this to happen to things I might put on the forum, especially photos, so I will no longer be posting there.

It is very sad because it used to be a great place however so many people have now been banned or left or decided, like me, not to post, that its knowledge base has been diminished radically.

I have found a friendlier forum to post on with fewer rules and full of many of the people who no longer post on Dogsey. I would suggest anyone wanting a freer community does the same and looks around for another place.