Dogsey www.dogsey.com Review

Guest's review of Dogsey www.dogsey.com

“I remained a member on this forum for a while. You...”

Written on: 04/11/2012

I remained a member on this forum for a while. You expect to take the good with the bad, and there are some wonderful members, as well as some not so pleasant ones. However, it was the behaviour of the owner towards the members, who make this site, which eventually led me to leave. I have been shocked that anyone wishing to challenge in public is very quickly removed from the view of any other members.
The great sadness is the friendships that can be made, but taken no further due to rules about sharing personal information (which leads to a ban). It is against the rules to share any personal information in these messages as well. It was a good site, and a good source of information to new pet owners. I made many friends there and (through my work) recommended a great many people look/join to share in that. I cannot feel comfortable doing this any more, knowing how these people can expect to be treated. A great shame