Dogsey!-A site for none dog aware meglomaniacs :D

Dogseyhater's review of Dogsey www.dogsey.com

“Dogsey!-A site for none dog aware meglomaniacs :D”

Written on: 17/07/2011 by Dogseyhater (1 review written)

If you want to visit a site where you will be slated if you disagree with the majority, harassed by keyboard warriors and receive advice and information from close minded none dog aware people,this is the site for you!

Admin is as someone else said,"a kid in his bedroom"who has owned a dog for three years yet proceeds to give advice to knowledgeable dog people, criticise without knowing the facts and believe they represent dog lovers.

1 in 5 members are pleasant any other members will agree with the majority,I expect all of their dogs are well controlled and trained,oh actually they aren't!

Guest's Response to Dogseyhater's Review

Written on: 03/08/2011

I must admit I was suckered in a bit by Dogsey, seemed friendly and sociable, a few outspoken members yes but otherwise amicable.

I had a conversation where I mentioned in my view praise was a better motivator than food, I prefer to fuss not feed.....well, it turned very nasty very quickly. Aparently I know nothing. Were you aware that scienctific methods prove food is the best motivator? It's all about science based methods now you know, never mind what I think works with my dogs. Then the ranks closed and I was made to feel stupid and entirely unwelcome. So much for adult discussion.

All in all, poor. Very poor. A bunch of 'experts' on a club board, a club for the ignorant and abusive. Please, you can do better, this is a poisonous little site, where were the mods? Joining in as others have mentioned and being totally ineffective, probably made matters worse. It's different, I'll give it that :)