Perfectly satisfied

• Customer service

annyh's review of E and L Pet Insurance www.eandl.co.uk

“Perfectly satisfied”

Written on: 07/05/2012 by annyh (1 review written)

Well I checked reviews AFTER I'd taken out policies for my two dogs with E & L Pet Insurance, and was rather worried - the bad ones markedly outnumbered the good ones. But, you have to speak as you find. I put two claims in at the same time (for one dog), and both were paid up without any quibbling and in full within around 3-4 weeks. They did check with my vet, but I think that's fair enough. The total was around £300. I have no complaints to date. The only point I would make is that some of the emails they send are a little too "business-like" and brisk, almost to the point of abruptness. I realise of cours that they are a business, but it wouldn't hurt to inject a little more of a personal touch into them. I know something about this - my work is with a charity, dealing with enquiries, and believe me, people are far happier if dealt with kindly. And before anyone thinks that charities are different, well, indeed they are, but charities are also a business!

Have you made a claim?