Excellent Service!

n.towner's review of Pride And Joy Dog Couture www.prideandjoydogcouture.co.uk

“Excellent Service!”

Written on: 29/08/2012 by n.towner (1 review written)

I have been looking online for a dog boat bed for a while (as my bedroom has a beach/sea theme) and it was my doggys birthday so thought it would be a good gift. I found a Haute diggity dog boat bed online available in America and after lots of searching, Pride and Joy Pet Couture were the UK site which had this bed in stock. I emailed the company to ask about the product and to check the website was current etc and within minutes I received a friendly and informative email back that it was. I proceeded to order the bed but didnt have a paypal account, this was no problem however as the website automatically directs you to set one up then continue on with ease to your order :) I then received an email thanking me for this order and informing of when it would be posted (the very same afternoon I had ordered it)! I then had consistent communication about my dispatched item including tracking number, estimated delivery etc. When the product arrived it was extremely well packaged and very good quality and my doggy got a free mini 'sexy beast' fragrance to try too! :) So an excellent experience of Pride and Joy Pet Couture, I will definately be using them again.