Very Worried Buyer

Guest's review of The Private Plate Company www.theprivateplatecompany.co.uk

“Very Worried Buyer”

Written on: 30/09/2013

I purchased 2 plates for £8K. Not a small amount of money and I was very worried about transferring such a large amount to essentially an unknown company. Its not that the Private Plate company are a new business, but more I have never dealt with them before. Martyn and his wife were very professional and fully understood my anxiety. He has my details and should anyone else be in a similar position, please feel free to ask him to provide to you my details. All I can say is the plates were delivered exactly on time, the service was impeccable and the couple genuinely a pleasure to deal with.

Mjd360's Comment

Written on: 30/09/2013

Very many thanks for the review. I knew you were concerned and I suppose you had every right to be as there are a lot of rogue traders in our industry. I am glad you were pleased with the service and appreciate your review.

Thanks again.