Another Really Happy Customer ( R33COS )

Reeco's review of The Private Plate Company www.theprivateplatecompany.co.uk

“Another Really Happy Customer ( R33COS )”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by Reeco (1 review written)

I have known Martin, since I was 10 years old. All I will say about him is he is a perfect Gentleman. Martin through The Private Plate Company found me the ultimate plate for me I was so happy. Martin did everything for me from start to finish and I am so fortunate to be able to buy the plate from him, as I would trust him with my life. I would like to wish Martin and The Private Plate Company continued success. If I needed a private plate, I would only buy it from one place, The Private Plate Company. ATB. Reeco

Mjd360's Response to Reeco's Review

Written on: 26/09/2013

Hi Reeco. Thanks for that glowing review. I think your plate looks fantastic. A real head turner. All the very best.

Martyn