Awful

Jaycurry's review of Regtransfers - www.regtransfers.co.uk

“Awful”

Written on: 19/10/2012 by Jaycurry (1 review written)

Ordered my girlfreind a private plate for her bday was told I would receive it with in 5 working days it as now been 10 days my girlfriends bday as gone so she didn't receive her special gift!! And had a phone call today saying its been list in the post and is gunna be another 2 week what a joke!!

Regtransfers's Response to Jaycurry's Review

Written on: 22/10/2012

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. Unfortunately a batch a certificates sent to us by the DVLA on 8/10/12 were not received, and due to the DVLA policies we were not permitted to order duplicate documents until 10 working days had passed. We have spoken to the DVLA today and they confirm duplicate certificates have been issued to us today.

Mjlyons's Response to Jaycurry's Review

Written on: 31/10/2012

Lucky you to even get a response from them.. Ordered plate 23rd August and didn`t receive documentation until yesterday 30th October. Had my review deleted because RegTransfers were `concerned ` about the content.. Only after reading the review before it was deleted did I get a call from customer service apologising for the way I had been treated,having phone put down on me etc.. The plate I purchased was also for a special occasion which came and went. Would never deal with this company again.