LYING THIEVING CHEATING

Normanandreasen's review of Reg4Vehicles www.r4v.co.uk

“LYING THIEVING CHEATING”

Written on: 10/08/2012 by Normanandreasen (1 review written)

We entered into a contract with these lying b*******s in November 2010 and to date we have received no registraton number, despite forking out £1500. I have to say that I am now convinced that Reg 4 did not have access to the number that I ordered.

I spent hours on the phone listening to their lies and false promises all of which has ended up with nothing. After months of hasle trying to get my registration number I eventually received notification from Reg 4 that they could not fulfill their contract and as a result I was due a full refund, or an alternative number, great!! That was in June 2011 and to date we have been offered no alternative number and certainly no refund.

I have now given all hope of getting anything back from Reg 4, but I have to say that I am aware of who the owner is and one day I will get my revenge!!

R4Vscam's Response to Normanandreasen's Review

Written on: 24/09/2012

I've been waiting since December for mine and again I was offered an alternative which I declined but have not been given a refund.